Do you Know: How to Remove Tape-in Hair Extension?
Are you wearing hair extensions? If you are doing it, do you know how to remove hair extension? Of course, clip-ins are very easier to remove and install whenever you want to do. Do you like tape-ins hair? Today let we tell you how to remove tape in hair extensions?
Tape extensions are one of the most popular extensions techniques currently. This method uses remy or human hair extensions which are attached by double-sided tape from the root. The way they apply is to get your own hair taped between two wefts of hair extensions. This hair unit can bring to you thick and gorgeous hair.
Tips For Removing Tape-in Hair Extension
- Use an adhesive remover specifically designed for bonding.
- If it is an emergency and you need to remove the extension but there is no adhesive to remove, use natural oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, baby oil, almond oil, etc. Stay away from oils that contain chemicals.
- Don't have access to natural petroleum products? You can try peanut butter. Leave the peanut butter on your hair for 30 minutes to allow the natural peanut oil to soak into the adhesive.
- For stick - or oil-resistant extensions, wash your hair first and then use conditioner. Don't rinse it off right away. Wrap your head in a towel and leave the conditioner on for at least 20 minutes.
- Once you've released the extensions, gently brush them out of your hair to prevent them from tangling.
- Never pull out your tape extension without using an approved remover or oil method. If you have trouble using these methods, visit a salon for professional help.
Leave a comment