Many women and girls use hair extensions everyday right now, they are very comfortable when wear clip-in hair extensions and so much for others. According to a personal preference that can be tied to a number of factors.
You Know: What are Clip-in Hair Extensions?
In short, they are 100% human hair, synthetic hair, or a combination of human hair and synthetic which have a different styles of clips sewed on the hair extensions ends, in order to make it more easier for the consumer to snap the extensions onto sections of your own natural hair. Clip-ins are very easier to install and remove it whenever you want to do.
Why might clip-ins hurt your hair?
You know just like everything-else in the hair world. For the most people, clip-in hair are easiest to buy, install, wear and enjoy. However, there are worst-case scenarios for any type of add-on hairstyle, even temporary ones.
Depending upon a wide variety of factors including if you think the clip-in hurt you, but not limited to:
- According to your natural hair volume to choose hair pieces. The sum of clips and hair volume required to create a particular hairstyle. Wearing a lot of clip-on extensions can become very uncomfortable because of the weight of the extra hair.
- Overall scalp sensitivity of the clamp wearer.
- How long the clip-in extensions are left attached to the roots.Some users find that clip-in hair extensions are just fine for a few hours, but left in for an extended period of time, may start to cause discomfort.
- If use right method to wear the hair extension? When you use it, keep it at a distance(according to your own hair to adjustment) from the roots of your own hair, not too close to the roots of your own hair. That can hurt the roots of your own hair.
- The clips used to hold the clips in place are called magazines and/or hairpins. They are generally available in three sizes (small, medium and/or large).when you choose hair extensions, please pay attention to check this hair clips size. If they suit for you. If the clip is too large or too small, it may cause problems in rare cases. Usually, this is not a problem, but never say never.
- Of course, the most important point of the hair quality, Unfortunately, some are made of lesser quality and may feel less comfortable.
The Extra Hair Weight Can Be a Problem
Sometime you choose wrong weight clip-in hair extensions, not suit for your own hair, If you really don't know how many clips you use, you can talk to your stylist. It is very important to let yourself choose the correct number of clip-in hair Extensions. Of course, you can go to online to search how to choose clip-in hair quantity, and how to wear the clip-in hair extension. You know correct installation method is also very important for you, avoiding to hurt your own hair, Don't take care of your hair if it's not yours. If you take good care of your Hair Extension, I think you can use it for more than a year.